Monday, August 12, 2013

Don't Worry. Be Happy.

I'm not really a "go with the flow" kind of person. I constantly worry about things, the main thing being my classes.
This summer I took a couple of online classes. I've taken online classes before and did a pretty good job managing my time to allow study time for those classes.This summer though I feel like I was always in a tizzy trying to manage my time between work, school, and simply having fun. I honestly worried 24/7.
Now that I'm finished with the classes, I look back and wonder why I even worried. I finished everything on time and ended up making good grades. There was honeslty no reason for me to have worried so much.




From now on my goal in life is to not worry so much and to be happy.

What causes you to worry?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm exactly the same way! I FREAKED out about my finals last spring, but ended up getting straight A's on all of them. Our goals to now worry are very much aligned!
    xoxo, Lizzy

    ReplyDelete