Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Back to College: Backpacks and Totes





I've used the same backpack for the past two years and let me tell you... it has a few battle scars. Thankfully my mother bought me a new JanSport backpack this year.
Personally I'm not usually a big fan of totes. I used one in high school one year and I really didn't like it. It was too small and I couldn't put a lot in it. Now that I've looked at all these totes though, I'm thinking about getting one of these bigger totes. I think it would be great for when I go to the library to study!

Do you prefer a backpack or a tote?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I personally prefer a tote!
    Ugh August is going to fly by and I will be back in school!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina, unfortunately it will fly by!! So sad....
      Love your blog by the way!

      Delete